


I went to a Christmas party with my friends Mai, Tomoko, Mayu, Misato, Midori and Chisako. We had the party in the restaurant named Covent Garden in the downtown. The dishes were really good and tasty for us. And the restaurant was really crowded by many people, so it is a little bit noisy.
In addition, we exchange the presents what we bought ourselves less than 500 yen. I bought the Haramaki for it. I think that getting cold the belly is really bad thing for all girls. So I decided to present it to a friend of seven friends. Then we started to hand over to next to person with singing Christmas song. After we finished singing, we got the present each other from a friend. I got a lovely ring from Misato. I really love it!!
I had a precious time there with my friends^^! (147 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment