
I read ' The Scarf'. The main character is Anneena. She made a long scarf with her mum. It was soooooo long because she could not stop knitting.
One day, she played with Biff and chip, and she put on her scarf. They went to the pond of the park with her mother. The pond was frozen and really dangerous. Some children meddled in Anneena and pulled her scarf. They stopped pulling it, but a boy of them started to frisk on the frozen pond. As I mentioned it, the pond was really dangerous! Anneena's mum warned him, but he fall into water in spite of Anneena's mum warned. So other people tie Anneena's long scarf and arms of their coats. And then, they rescued the boy. He said 'I am really sorry and thank you very much!!' Anneena's long scarf was very useful in saving him. (147 words)
One day, she played with Biff and chip, and she put on her scarf. They went to the pond of the park with her mother. The pond was frozen and really dangerous. Some children meddled in Anneena and pulled her scarf. They stopped pulling it, but a boy of them started to frisk on the frozen pond. As I mentioned it, the pond was really dangerous! Anneena's mum warned him, but he fall into water in spite of Anneena's mum warned. So other people tie Anneena's long scarf and arms of their coats. And then, they rescued the boy. He said 'I am really sorry and thank you very much!!' Anneena's long scarf was very useful in saving him. (147 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment