I had a coming-of-age celebration on January 11th. I heard that the grown up people in this year are one million and twenty seven people in Japan.
I woke up at 5 am and started to prepare to go to Obiya where I borrowed my kimono for a coming-of age celebration. I left my house at 6 am, then a hair make artist set my hair. I showed a magazine of appearing my favorite hair set. About 30 minutes later, he finished setting my hair. The hair set in this time is much better than last time. I was really satisfied with it!! Then, I moved to upstairs and I was wearied my kimono.
Next, I went to the photo studio with my father and mother because I made a reservation for taking photos of my family. The photo studio is located in Kokubu near my company. We are not good at let taking photos, so it was really hard work for us. Smiling in front of the camera was very hard. However, this experience would be something pleasant to look back on for my family.
Then, I went to the city gym in Suizenji to attend a coming-of age ceremony with my friend. But when I went there many people entered inside the gym, so we could not attend the ceremony. It is only sorry thing. So we started to find our old friends and taking photos with them. I could meet friends who I have not seen them for a long time. And I saw people who wear weird clothes and set funny hair. I took some photos of them lol
After that, I visited to my high school to meet my friends and teachers. Teachers were not changed from when we were high school students. It was really glad for me. I was so happy to see them. I want to visit and see them again.
Finally, I attended a class reunion of my junior high school at that night. It held at café feal in down town. I have been there before and it is my favorite. I met some people since we graduated our school. We talked, drank and ate a lot!! I want to meet them after 5 years because we met each other since 5 years ago. I am really looking forward to gathering again.
I had so long day and also precious day in my life. I never forget this memory!!! In addition, I could reconfirm that friends are really important existence for us. (422 words)
I woke up at 5 am and started to prepare to go to Obiya where I borrowed my kimono for a coming-of age celebration. I left my house at 6 am, then a hair make artist set my hair. I showed a magazine of appearing my favorite hair set. About 30 minutes later, he finished setting my hair. The hair set in this time is much better than last time. I was really satisfied with it!! Then, I moved to upstairs and I was wearied my kimono.
Next, I went to the photo studio with my father and mother because I made a reservation for taking photos of my family. The photo studio is located in Kokubu near my company. We are not good at let taking photos, so it was really hard work for us. Smiling in front of the camera was very hard. However, this experience would be something pleasant to look back on for my family.
Then, I went to the city gym in Suizenji to attend a coming-of age ceremony with my friend. But when I went there many people entered inside the gym, so we could not attend the ceremony. It is only sorry thing. So we started to find our old friends and taking photos with them. I could meet friends who I have not seen them for a long time. And I saw people who wear weird clothes and set funny hair. I took some photos of them lol
After that, I visited to my high school to meet my friends and teachers. Teachers were not changed from when we were high school students. It was really glad for me. I was so happy to see them. I want to visit and see them again.
Finally, I attended a class reunion of my junior high school at that night. It held at café feal in down town. I have been there before and it is my favorite. I met some people since we graduated our school. We talked, drank and ate a lot!! I want to meet them after 5 years because we met each other since 5 years ago. I am really looking forward to gathering again.
I had so long day and also precious day in my life. I never forget this memory!!! In addition, I could reconfirm that friends are really important existence for us. (422 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment