
I read ‘Shark!’. This story is separated in 3 chapters. The main characters are Matt and Corban, they are really good friends. Both boys always hang over together.
One day, they surfed with their each surf board on the sea. Then, for a moment Corban looked something and shouted ‘Hey. Matt, did you see that?’ But Matt did not see any thing. After that, they continued to ride the surf after a short time. Both boys cut to the right, left and raced down the face of the wave. Next, Matt saw something swimming in the sea when they ride the surf. Suddenly, they were worried about it what it might be shark!!! Then, it showed its tail fin to two boys. When they saw it, their fear increased more and more. And then, Corban stared closely into the sea and said ‘I do not think it is a shark because its tail fin does not stick up. Shark’s tail fins always stick up!’ Matt agreed his opinion. Then, a dolphin appeared from the water. Two boys and the dolphin enjoyed surfing together!!
If I were Matt or corban, I could not tell that is the shark or the dolphin. They experienced fear but, their knowledge helped them from the fear. (211 words)
One day, they surfed with their each surf board on the sea. Then, for a moment Corban looked something and shouted ‘Hey. Matt, did you see that?’ But Matt did not see any thing. After that, they continued to ride the surf after a short time. Both boys cut to the right, left and raced down the face of the wave. Next, Matt saw something swimming in the sea when they ride the surf. Suddenly, they were worried about it what it might be shark!!! Then, it showed its tail fin to two boys. When they saw it, their fear increased more and more. And then, Corban stared closely into the sea and said ‘I do not think it is a shark because its tail fin does not stick up. Shark’s tail fins always stick up!’ Matt agreed his opinion. Then, a dolphin appeared from the water. Two boys and the dolphin enjoyed surfing together!!
If I were Matt or corban, I could not tell that is the shark or the dolphin. They experienced fear but, their knowledge helped them from the fear. (211 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment