Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great time with my family


This is my grand father of my mother side. He lives in Takahira by himself now, because his wife is sick in bed at the hospital. January 2nd, my father, my mother and me went to his house in Takahira and had a New Year party with our relatives. The members were my grand father, my parents, and the parents of my 2 cousins. In addition, my grand mother went back her house only 1 day without a stay. I sometimes visit the hospital to meet her with my mother, but I have not seen her in her house. And I think that it was a big present for us!!!

We had really luxurious dishes and talked a lot about the things of we had experienced last year each other.

I do not have much time to meet my grand mother at the hospital. So, when she eats dished, I tried to help her to eat them as I can possible. I think that she had a great time with family. (171 words)

1 comment:

mangi madang said...

Hello Hanae.

Happy New Year!

You had a good time with your family in New Year Days.
Also it was good to spend time with your grandmother even if just one day.

Toshi