I imagined if I have a different national in the speaking class. I decided some conditions to think it. These are some conditions.
I am Jessica. I live in
My family has a history. My grand parents migrated to
My job is an instructor of skydive for beginners. I have been working for about 10 years. When the beginners want to do it, I usually skydive with them. I am able to get some pleasures from their smile when I work every time.
In addition, I have many hobbies. For example, taking pictures, fishing, skiing, cooking and so on. But especially, I love taking photos. I sometimes go to the beautiful places and take some pictures. To my surprise, I was prized 1st place at the big photo contest. The picture was run in the famous photo magazine. I nearly wept for joy about it. (187 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment