Tuesday, July 7, 2009

naginata club member

I met members when I was a member of naginata club. The purpose of meeting was to buy some presents to our younger club members for retire the club. We had a long talk about what we give them, as a result, we decided to buy and give some bath tools each member. We bought them franc franc in the News. After that, we went our graduated high school to give presents. But unfortunately, they were not there... So we decided to visit there 2 weeks later to meet them. Then, we had lunch at the restaurant. We ate 500 yen lunch, it included in a pasta plate, salad, desert and drink. We could choose the pasta plate and drink in the each all kinds of pasta and drink. It was really good and cheap! So I recommend you to have that lunch!! After we had lunch, we went shopping because the clearance sale has been holding these days. I bought some cloths and a pair of shoes when we went there! I had special time there with my friends^^ (180 words)

No comments: