We have many kinds of Universities in Japan, for example, medical, literature, economics, dietetics, engineering and so on. Some Japanese university students are belonging to clubs like cultural, sports club. Most of the university students in Japan are working as a part-time worker. Then, they get some money to use for clubs, having foods, hanging on their friends and so on.
I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University and majoring English. I am majoring English to become a Japanese teacher in a foreign country. So, I have to gain my English skill and I need to take the more initiative than now. I usually talk to exchange student from America, Canada, New Zealand and so on to learn more natural English. When I have no plan, I usually go to the room of my club. I talk to my friends or 3rd grade students about class, hobbies and the like. Of course, I have a part-time job to get some money to live. I can experience the normal life as a member of society. That experiences are good for me for my future. To dreams come true, I am taking the class to pass the Japanese teacher exam. So I think it is very chance to increase my English and Japanese skill to become a Japanese teacher.
My friend also goes to, and majoring English. She is belonging to a club and working as a part-time worker. But, especially, she takes a lesson in the university of to become a fright attendant. As I mentioned before, she has works at the supermarket 4 times a week but we have a lot of homework, so we do not have enough time to do other things. However she also takes a lesson to succeed in her future. I really respect her that why she can focus on what she wants to do.
Some people in university do not have the clear dreams but the other hands, some people have the clear dreams and begin to dreams come true. For example, they study out side school which they need experience to dreams come true, to get many licenses and so on.As I mentioned till now, Japanese university students spend their each time to do things what they have to do. For example, study out side the school, club activities, part-time job like that. In addition, they are enjoying their school life, even if it is busy. (403 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment