Saturday, July 18, 2009

*CORDUROY Makes a Cake*

I read ‘CORDUROY Makes a Cake.’ The story of it is about the corduroy makes a birthday cake for his owner. After she left the house, he started to make a cake. But he dusted a bag of flour himself off and he mess the all room in the house! Suddenly, his owner’s mother came back home then, she was surprised messy house and she made neat the house before her daughter came back home with her friends to held a birthday party. Her daughter got a lot of presents from her friends. Then, she got the box which corduroy in it! She opened it and picked him up and held him. She said ‘ I love my corduroy cake!’

I think the owner is really happy! He is the only corduroy which says ‘Happy Birthday.’ to the owner. I want corduroy like it. (145 words)

No comments: