Monday, June 29, 2009

1-03a many kind of relationship and traditional things

In this movie, many important things in the real life for us!

There were many kind of relationships. I found some of them, for example, friendship between Lilo and Stitch, friendship between Lilo’s sister and her boyfriend, relationship between Lilo and her sister, relationship between stitch and a scientist and relationship among sisters and their parents. Most impressive relationship in the movie was ‘relationship among sisters and their parents.’ One day the Hawaiian restaurant hire older sister because of the accident, so she had no job. The promise with a child protect man to live Lilo and older sister together was ‘To get her new job’, but she could not. On he eve of before he took in Lilo, Lilo and older sister talk about future and family. They said ‘Wherever we are, remember that we are together in our heart.’ Their parents always say so before they died. It was like a motto for family.

When I heard that phrase, I thought the relationship among my parents and me. I am planning to get my job in other prefecture. When I taught my parents about my think, they look really worries about my life in other prefecture and so on. But I want to say Lilo’s family’s motto ‘Wherever we are, remember that we are together in our heart.’ So I want also remember their great motto. If we forget the importance of our family, it is really vexing.

In addition, I could see many traditional cultures in the movie. For example, fula, local languages and traditional foods and so on. In the movie Lilo taught stitch the fula to get along with other people. When he practices the fula on the beach, many people came together to him to watch his dance. His dance was really pretty and he was a good dancer!

We have a traditional dance in Kumamoto. It is otemoyan dance. The original otemoyan was a traditional folk song. The story about a girl Otemo, then it became the traditional dance with the song in Kumamoto. Otemoyan dance is included in the Hinokuni festival in Kumamoto city. If we go to downtown during obon, we can see it. I go and see it every year because when I see it, I can feel the summer and excitement from the dance. (385 words)

No comments: