Wednesday, July 15, 2009

*TIME TRAVEL: THE DINOSAURS*

I read 'TIME TRAVEL: THE DINOSAURS.' The story of it is about time traveling to the back in time. Older sister Georgia and younger brother Charlie went to the back in time by the odd tree. And they saw many dinosaurs there. Charlie was really scared the dinosaurs but Georgia did not scare them because she thought the dinosaurs want get along with them and want to be friends. But he would not to her advice any more. He ran and away then he backed to the odd tree. Finally, she was left along there. Even she thought the dinosaurs want to become friends, she want to go back home very much. After younger brother went back, she also went back using the odd tree. They met the house then, she said 'Time travel is cool. I'm going to do it all the time.'

When she goes somewhere, he always goes, too. I thought they are great sister and brother. In addition, he really like her and also respect her!! (170 words)

No comments: