Monday, July 20, 2009

*SCARY MOVIE*

I read ‘SCARY MOVIE.’ The story of it was the two girls were entrusted nursing Mr. & Mrs. Smith’s baby. And they gave the scary DVD to the two girls as a salary. Then Mr. Smith tapped the top of a glass cage on his way out and talked to something. But the two girls did not understand. When they started to watch the DVD some black, hairy thing was moving top of the couch. They were really surprised at it and the thing was a huge spider! Finally, Mr. & Mrs. Smith came back to home so the two girls were relieved very much.

I also do not like the scary DVD and am not good at the bugs any more. Especially, I hate the spiders!! If I experience the incidence like the two girls experienced, I will die!! (140 words)

No comments: