Tuesday, July 7, 2009
My summer vacation
I have a lot of special plans in this summer vacation. First, I am going to go to the beach from August 1st to 2nd with my club members. I do not know the beach name but I have not been to the beach for a long time, so I am looking forward to going there very much! Second, my friend Yurimi will come to my house and stay August 7th. We are planning to ready for I go to the beach with my boy friend. She is really good at arrange the hair style of long hair. So she said to me, 'I want to set your hair cute^^' Then, I decided to depend on her. I am looking forward to staying and talking with her very much! I have more plans which is really fun something else. I want to enjoy my summer vacation with other people!!(149 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment