Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My summer vacation plans

I have a lot of special plans in this summer vacation. First, I am going to go to the beach from August 1st to 2nd with my club members. I do not know the beach name but I have not been to the beach for a long time, so I am looking forward to going there very much! Second, my friend Yurimi will come to my house and stay August 7th. I am planning to ready for I go to the beach with my boy friend. She is really good at arrange the hair style of long hair. So she said to me, 'I want to set your hair cute^^' Then, I decided to depend on her. I am looking forward to staying and talking with her very much! And I will go to Aso with my friends to stay there. There are many hot springs in the Aso farm village which we will go. So we are really looking forward to enjoy a lot of spa and we want to radiate our daily stress!! Of course we have to have some great food and the like, too!! I have more plans which are really fun something else. I want to enjoy my summer vacation with other people!! (208 words)

1 comment:

yohei said...

Your vacation plan seems nice!
Please enjoy your summer!