Sunday, June 14, 2009

*Scat, Cats*

I read ‘Scat, Cats!’after I lend it from the library. The characters in a story are a boy, a girl and a lot of cats.

The cats are not only nosy, lively, but also really clever. They always play a prank on a boy and girl, in addition, get a mess in their house many times!! Finally, a boy and a girl got angry very much, then, they drove the cats out of their house. But after the cats got away, they feel miss because of cats are not in their house. So they call cats to come back to their house. To their surprise, the cats were waiting them in front of their house!! There was a close bond of friendship between them.

I realized that it doesn’t matter whether they are human or animal. The story touched my heart very much!! (146 words)

No comments: