Thursday, June 25, 2009

GREEN LAND

I made this box lunch when I went to the Green Land in Arao with my boyfriend on March. He taught me what he want to eat, then I cooked some side dishes what he likes. First, I woke up at 5:30, and then I started cooking the dishes. After finished making side dishes, he just had picked me up to my house by his car. The way of going there took about 2 hours by car. We entered the amusement park after the opening. My boyfriend is not good at riding the roller coasters but I rode a lot of roller coasters with him. After we rode some coasters, he looked feel bad><. Anyway we had a wonderful time there. Fortunately, when he was eating box lunch which I cooked, he said’ These are really delicious! THANKS!!’ I want to make a lot of lunch boxes for him again^^ (150 words)

No comments: