skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HANAE*
Friday, June 26, 2009
favorite one^^
I bought this a pair of sandals in PARCO last week. I had really taken to this a pair of sandals at once when I saw it! I LOVE THIS A PAIR OF SANDALS^^* (34 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
recent comments
Loading...
archive
►
2010
(17)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(86)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(15)
▼
June
(25)
1-03a many kind of relationship and traditional th...
pretty baby
favorite one^^
GREEN LAND
special room
Using computer
Favorite movies
Foreign countries
Other classes
How I study English
Eating habits
Golden week plans
My hobbies
Music I like
my first class
Spring vacation
about my keitai
many kind of relationship and traditional things
movie review
*A Dog Named SAM*
*Scat, Cats*
my family/ speed typing test
bad day...
discussion in the class
my pet
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
labels
books
(24)
brainstorming
(2)
comments
(1)
daily
(8)
drafts
(2)
essay prep
(4)
essays
(11)
favorites
(3)
free-writing
(1)
helth
(1)
history
(2)
language
(1)
languages
(1)
learnings
(1)
links
(3)
movies
(3)
outline
(2)
personal
(1)
Portfolios
(1)
quick posts
(2)
reviews
(27)
revised
(1)
revisions
(2)
speaking
(4)
university
(1)
websites
(3)
writing
(1)
introduction
hanae
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment