Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Essay1-01a Letter to my host family

Hello! My name is Hanae To. My friends call me Hana, so you can call me Hana, too. Nice to meet you!

First,I am a fresh man in KGU and I am majoring in English in my university. I have been studying English for 7 years, but my English skill is no good. I heard that you are interested in Japanese, so, I hope I can teach you a lot about Japanese and you can teach me more English. My dream is to become a Japanese teacher in a foreign country. So, teaching you about Japanese will be a very good experience for me! I would greatly appreciate that.

Then, my hobby is snow boarding and skiing! I have gone to Hiroshima in Japan to snow board with my family or friends every year from when I was 10 years old, however, I could not go there this year because my part-time job was really busy.Do you have a lot of snow in your town in winter? I want to snow boardin a foreign country. Do you go snow boarding?

Next, I also like cooking! Do you usually cook for your family? I make dinner for my family every Sunday. My best dish is Nikujaga. It is pork, potatoes, onions, konnyaku, and so on. When I go to your house in this summer, I plan to make Nikujaga for you! I think that you will enjoy my dish!Do you have any hobbies? Please tell me about any hobbies of your family.

I am really looking forward to seeing you^^*
Take care,Hanae (266 words)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you play snowboard? I'm surprised!
Do you think I also can play snowboard?

saki said...

Hi, Hanae!
Can you play snowbord? That's so cool! Please teach me snowbord!

masumi said...

Hello!! I think your dream is very wonderful!! What part-time job do you do? I want to go Hiroshima!!

hanae said...

>tomo
hi, tomo^^
yeah~sure!
you also can snowboarding!
let's go to hiroshima with me in the next season^^*

hanae said...

>saki
hi, saki!
yes ofcourse!
I will teach you way to snowboarding^^

Pika said...

Hello, Hana!

You like to cook! It is goooood☆ Please come to me to cook dinner.
I'm looking forward you to coming!

Hikaru

hanae said...

>masumi
hi, masumi^^
i work at the book store in Kami-tori^^
come on my book shop!