Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mr. Kakuta's lecture

Today I went to Mr. Kakuta’s lecture in our university.

Mr. Kakuta is a K-1 fighter and also the best karate instructor. His father was a director of big company in Japan, so, Mr. Kakuta had to move to other prefectures and to change his school because of his father’s transfer. Then, he was showed interested in what he was a transfer. So, he was often bullied by his classmates. When he was a junior high school student, he watched a movie named’ Enter The Dragon’. It reached Mr. Kakuta’s spirit. Then, he was absorbed in it and he recited some lines of the movie. In addition, his English skill was getting more and more good! While he was absorbed in English, he was interested in Karate. Finally, he entered Kansai Gaidai University and took part in many karate matches.

In his speech, his many words reached my spirit. I want to listen his lecture again!!^^
I became a fan of Mr. Kakuta. I have a really simple character! lol (170 words)

1 comment:

Maiko said...

I wanted to go to Mr.Kakuta's lecture, but I couldn't. I envy you so much!!
You are so lucky♪ I also want to listen to his lecture...