Monday, April 20, 2009
a marvelous woman
I had a part-time job last weekends. On Saturday, I did not have any particular accidents. But I had an accident on Sunday. Our book store is very busy every weekend especially, on Sundays. Last Sunday was very busy as usual, so I was really hasty. Then, an accident happened! First, a woman asked me about do we have a book which she wants. So, I searched for the book she wants. As a result, I could find the very book. But, during I was handled to order the book, a PC became not working!!! I wanted to use other PC in the book store, but I could not to do that because all other PCs ware used by shop clerks. Finally, I could use other PC, but I made to wait a woman for 30 minutes!!! I was so sorry did that to a woman… But she had a tender heart, she was not angry about that. I think she was a marvelous woman!! (165 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment