Hello! My name is Hanae To. My friends call me Hana, so you can call me Hana, too. Nice to meet you!
First, I am a fresh woman in KGU and I am majoring in English in my university. I have been studying English for 7 years, but my English skill is no good. I heard that you are interested in Japanese, so, I hope I can teach you a lot about Japanese and you can teach me more English. My dream is to become a Japanese teacher in a foreign country. So, teaching you about Japanese will be a very good experience for me! I would greatly appreciate that. I have been working at the book store for 3 months. I remembered most of the work what I must do till now. But I have many things to remember, for example, way to arrange books, way to handle phone from clerks and so on. So, I am full of drive to remember all works.
Then, my hobby is snow boarding and skiing! I have gone to Hiroshima in Japan to snow board with my family or friends every year from when I was 10 years old, however, I could not go there this year because my part-time job was really busy.Do you have a lot of snow in your town in winter? I want to snow board in a foreign country, for example, Canada, Switzerland, Sweden and so on!! Do you go snow boarding? If you go snow boarding, where do you usually go? And with who? Let’s talk about snow boarding together when I stay your home!! I am looking forward to talking about that^^
Next, I also like cooking! Do you usually cook for your family? I make dinner for my family every Sunday. My best dish is Nikujaga. It is pork, potatoes, onions, konnyaku, and so on. When I go to your house in this summer, I plan to make Nikujaga for you! I think that you will enjoy my dish!Do you have any hobbies? Please tell me about any hobbies of your family. Of course, every information about you and your family is ok!!
I am really looking forward to seeing you^^*
Take care,Hanae (372 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment