Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanks for leaving comments!!

Yuriboooh said….
I didn’t know you study Spanish. Is it difficult to learn grammar Spanish?

☆Thank you for leaving comments! Yes, I am studying Spanish for 2 years. Spanish wards have gender, so that is a different point between English and Spanish. That is difficult to study Spanish for me.


Panda said….
Hi Hanae! Which language do you want to learn?

☆ Hi Manami^^ I want to learn Korean. Because I think that it is really useful language while we live in Japan. I work at the Kumamoto castle and many visitors from overseas especially Korea there. Some people can not speak Japanese or English. So if I could speak Korean, I can feel a sense of fulfillment in my work time.


Sayaka said….
Hi, Hanae! Which country will you go if you become a Japanese teacher?

☆ Hi, Sayaka!! If I become a Japanese teacher, I want to teach Japanese in Australia. I went there once when I was a high school student to home stay. Then, Australia is one of a favorite place for me!!


Saki said….
I didn’t know that you want to be a Japanese teacher. Do you like Japanese the best?

☆ Hello, Saki! I want to bea Japanese teacher very much! But my Japanese skill is not enough to teach people in the foreign countries. So, I have to study more details of Japanese!! (231 words)

No comments: