Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BR3:*The Little Giraffe*


I read ' The Little Giraffe'. The main characters are a little giraffe and rhinoceros, Rhino. A little giraffe is the first giraffe in the world. The difference between now and long time ago is the length of giraffe's neck. Giraffe in this story is really shorter than now. Giraffe and Rhino are really good friends and live in East Africa. It is really hard to get their food for them. So they asked the wise man to get some advises. He said 'Please come here again tomorrow and I will give some advises to you.' Then, a little giraffe went there again but only him. The wise man prepared a magic drink for them. But Rhino did not come there, so a little giraffe drink it all. To him great surprise, his neck became soooo long!!! So, he can eat upper leaves that he could not reach before. Finally, Rhino could not drink a magic drink, so he is still angry now.

I heard that the giraffes's neck were short. But I did not know this story. This story is really cute and interesting. (185 words)

1 comment:

harattyo said...

This is first time!!!
I often visit your blog!!!
Have a good your holiday !!!