

I went to Saisyunkan to see the Christmas lights with my club members. This activity was last one in this year. Four people of my club drive their car and another people rode on their car. The way of going there was really smooth, but in front of the entrance was really crowded and we had to wait to enter for about 30 minutes. While we waited, we enjoyed even bored time for example, talking, singing and so on! The Christmas lights were really beautiful and amazing!!! I saw them last year, but I think this year's is more beautiful than last one. There were dolphins, a cute house, stars, a big pink tunnel and so on! We were really exited and enjoyed them very much. After took off cars, we took the pictures with the Christmas lights. I had a super time with my club member. I am looking forward to enjoy the next activity last year!! (158 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment