Q. Which is more refreshing and tasty?
Answer: I prefer ice cream to kakigori. Because I think ice cream is sweeter than kakigori. If I want to refresh my mind to have something to eat, sweet food help to refresh.
Q. Which is better music?
Answer: I like rock better than jazz. In my opinion, when I want to listen to the music, the situation is when I want to refresh. So I think rock music is able to raise my motivation up than jazz music.
Q. Which would be more exciting?
Answer: I think a last-minute goal on the soccer game would be more exciting for me. Because I can feel excitement on urgent time on the game.
Q. Which is more useful?
Answer: If I have to choose and use only one of them, I choose a spoon. We can ladle up soup by using a spoon ,so I choose it. (153 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is nice writing. I hope you update it with impressions from our upcoming classes.
Post a Comment