Hi, my name is Marry. I am 26 years old now.
First, I will talk about my job. I am a carpenter. We usually build houses and buildings. I became a carpenter when I was 16 years old, so I experienced building a lot of buildings. Most impressive incident was I could participate in building Roppongi hills when I was 22 years old. It was really good experience for me!!
Secondly, my hobby is surfing. When summer comes, I go to the beach and go surfing every year. My favorite surf spot is Syonan in Kanagawa prefecture. Many people visit there every year and enjoy swimming and surfing.
Then, I will talk about something my hate. Especially, I do not like cleaning the house. I am a little bit lazy… so my room is in mess. But I have a boyfriend and I want to marry him in the future, so I must used to be cleaning the room and so on. Now I am trying to keep clean my room everyday. (172 word)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment