Sunday, October 4, 2009

Suggests

I read a lot of suggests of my class mates. In the suggests, I chose some of them.
First, I chose hikaru’s(http://pica-pika.blogspot.com/2009/07/porfolio-for-writting-iii.html ), she said ‘Include introduction and conclusion every time I write essay’ it will help me when I write essay.
Next, I chose Saki’s (http://saki-kiyota.blogspot.com/2009/07/portfolio-for-writingiii.html), in her blog she said ‘We should include other media and links on our blogs.’ I did that, but it was not enough.
Thirdly, I chose Hikari’s (http://light0121.blogspot.com/2009/07/portfolio-for-writing.html), her suggest was ‘I should use more different words when I write blog.’ That will help me very much, because I can remember many kinds of words of same meaning.
Then, I chose Machiko’s (http://meetmasaigirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/portfolio-for-writing-iii.html) she said ‘I should write more.’ It is really simple suggest, but I think it is most difficult one for us.
Finally, I chose Manami’s (http://panda2215.blogspot.com/search/label/portfolio) she said ‘I should make more comment on my friend's blog, and I also should respond to my friend's comment.’ Of course, I should write blog, but my friend makes comments for my blog, I have to response to them. (180 words)

No comments: