My favorite place is Kumamoto Gakuen University. There are many comfortable place for me. Now, I will write about some my favorite ones.
First, I like Library in my college very much. In my opinion, most important point which we feel comfortable is silent place. I think we want to refresh, we usually prefer a silent place to a noisy place. The library is silent, so it is most suitable place to study. When I have to study for test and so on, I always use it. Then, I think the library is really suitable to connection place to meet my friends. Because of course there are a lot of books, magazines, PCs, DVDs and so on. We can enjoy reading books, using PCs, watching DVDs and something until we meet friends. So we are able to wait our friends without feeling boring. In addition, we want to study and discuss with our friends, we usually go to Study room in the library. We are allowed to study with talking with our friends only there. Then, we can study and relax in the library, so I love our library very much.
Next, another favorite place in KGU is Bakery. I usually use there when I have free time or lunch. If I go to there with no plan, I can meet my classmates. I think most of KGU students love there, too. There are many kinds of bread and desert. Of course if we do not want to have breads, we can stay there to chat, study and so on. One day my friend worried about the relationship with her boyfriend. So we talked about it and gave some advice her with some friends. Then, the bakery became important and favorite place for us.
Finally, I think that entered this college was really good decision and it can be my precious experience for me in the future. I want to spend my limit school life with studying and relaxing in the library and enjoying with my friends in the Bakery. (340 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hi, Hanae.
I sympathized with your essay very well. Let's enjoy our school lives together!
This essay is very nice. I agree with you. I also think KGU is comfortable place and I like Bekery.
I like library the best in KGU too. I often sleep, read magazine and study there!!
Do you often eat lunch at bakery??
Hi Hanae! I like bakery too. My favorite bread is ebikatsu. What your favorite bread?
Hi! Hanae. I like Bakery too. We can feel calm and we can eat many kinds of bread. Which bread do you like in the Bakery?
Hello Hanae! I also like library because there are many useful things, especially I like the AV coner. In this University, we can many interesting experiences! I think your blog is very good!!
Hi!! I'm chisako.
I like bakery too. In there, I often buy tomato pizza.
What do you buy?
Hi, Hanae. I like bakery, too. When I eat lunch, I often go there. Which bread do you like the most?
Hi, Hanae!
I like bakery too. We can eat many kinds of bread at there. How many bread does bakery have?? Do you know??
Post a Comment