I read ‘How Elephants lost their wings.’ The main characters in the story are elephants with wings, two gods.
The elephants which live long time ago, they had big and beautiful wings to fly. They could fly everywhere they want to go. But they are really noisy, so it is not comfortable for two gods, other animals and plants. The elephants yelled, fell down the houses and so on. The two gods thought a plan which they took away the elephants’ wings after elephants slept. The two gods succeeded their plan. After elephants woke up, they were really angry and acted violently because they had no wings. But they never get their wings again, so finally they were calm down.
In my opinion, the elephants make a good impression, for example gentle. So the elephants in this story are a little bit violently, I could not imagine different type of the elephants. (152 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Hanae.
It is interesting story, isn't it?
Elephants used to have their wing to fly. However they were take their wing by gods, because of their attitude.
Toshi
I've never read this book.
I will try it!
Post a Comment