Thursday, September 17, 2009

tasty soft ice cream


I went to Soyo-cho to camp with my boyfriend. It located in near Aso. We went there at 15 pm by his car, before we arrived there, we had a swim in Amakusa. So our plan was really hard! That day, the way to Soyo from Amakusa was really crowded because we went there on weekend.
After we arrived, my boyfriend started to put a tent together to stay. It took about 30 minutes, I could not to help him anymore… because of I am a bungler.
Then he made a fire with charcoal to enjoy BBQ for our dinner. We had a lot of beef, chicken, shrimp, vegetables and so on^^ I had really good dinner there!!
Then I had a soft ice cream with some blue berry and its source. It was sooooo delicious!!! Blue berry is famous for there very much. If you have never had it, you have to eat it once!! I respect it for everyone. (161 words)

No comments: