In this time I read ‘The Three Little Pigs’. I have never read this story in English, but I have already read this story in Japanese. So, I could understand the detail of the story easily.
This story about three little pigs: Pinky, Percy, Poppy. One day, they lived with their mother in a normal house. However, three children became too big! So, they had to build their houses by their selves. In addition, they had to make very strong and safe house because a bad wolf prowled around their house. Pinky got some straws, Percy got some sticks, Poppy got some bricks to build each their new houses. Actually, bad wolf were hanging around their houses! At that night, bad wolf attacked them. First, bad wolf went to the straw house which Pinky made. Bad wolf blow on the house and Pinky escaped from his house. Next, bad wolf went to Percy’ house and attacked him!! Then, the house was broken by bad wolf. Pinky and Percy escaped to Poppy’s house. Her house was made of hard and strong bricks. So, bad wolf could not blow Poppy’s house. Finally, the wolf decided to march into the brick house from chimney. But, they planned to wolf lands splosh in Poppy’s cooking pot!!!! And that was the end of the bad wolf. (221 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment