Wednesday, May 13, 2009

golden week

How was your Golden week? Was it fun?? My boyfriend lives in Saitama to work at Tokyo, so he came back to Kumamoto only during the Golden week. I spend the time with him^^ I went to flower garden in Kuju, Oita on May 3rd. In fact, I planed to go to the African safari park in Yufuin, Oita with my boyfriend. But the African safari park is so far from Kumamoto city. In addition, the way to Yrufuin from Kumamoto city during the Golden week is really crowded!! It was horrible>< Some couples say’ we sometimes quarrel with each other when we are in the traffic jam’. I could understand the reason for the first time in my life. We arrived at flower garden at 11 a.m. Finally, it took about three hours. I have long wished for seeing a poppy garden, so I wanted to visit there. I am pleased about seeing a nice poppy garden!! I ate a rose flavor ice-cream cone for my first time! It was sooo delicious! I think If you have never eaten it, you have to eat it! After we went to flower garden, we held a barbecue party at my boyfriend’s home with his friends, family and so on. It was really fun! I talked a lot with other people and ate a lot of corns, meat, vegetables^^ I had a wonderful holidays!!(232 words)

No comments: