Sunday, May 17, 2009

Drinking day

I went to drinking with my friends, Mai, Tomoko, Misato and Kana. It was my first time to go to drinking with this member. As I had to go to the English conversation school that day, after the class finished I joined them in the downtown. We had a lot of food and drinks in two hours. Especially, I liked a pizza with meat sauce!! I have never eaten such a delicious pizza! I recommend it to everyone^^* After we had dinner, went to a game center in the downtown. Then, my friend Mai spent much money to get a cute teddy bear. I think she spent about 1000 yen, so, it was proper for getting it! Because If I buy a teddy bear like that, I think I have to pay about 1000yen. Finally, she got it! As I am not good at doing that, I am envious of she is good at it very much! I had a really good time with my friends. I want to go drinking with them again!! (174 words)

No comments: