Our restaurant is Spanish restaurant.
Two immigrants from Spain established the restaurant since 1927.
We have been eating Spanish cuisine for 80 years.
The restaurant is one of the most popular Spanish restaurant in Japan.
A lot of food of the shop are imported from Spain.
We can eat cheese, chorizo, paella and so on.
We also drink spanish wine: red one and white one as drink.

2 comments:
Your restaurant sounds very cool! Would you mind if I gave you a few grammar tips?
First, when talking about your restaurant in a CM or an advertisement, remember to tell people "YOU can eat blablabla" instead of "WE can eat blablabla".
Also, "They established the restaurant IN 1992.", (not SINCE).
Or, you can say "The restaurant HAS BEEN OPEN SINCE 1992."
Looking forward to hearing about your restaurant. I spent three days in Madrid when I was younger, and I loved it!
Mr. W.
>Mr.W.
Thank you for advising!
Post a Comment